Ureteral Stent (URS)
ALLIUM'S LARGE CALIBER, EASILY REMOVABLE URETERAL STENT
Allium's Ureteral Stents are self-expanding large caliber stents, 24Fr - 30Fr (8 and 10mm) in diameter, made of a super elastic alloy covered by a polymeric material for preventing tissue ingrowth.
The Allium Ureteral Stents are intended for temporary long or short-term use in malignant or benign chronic Ureteral Stenosis. Allium Ureteral Stents are mounted on a ready to use 8 or 10Fr delivery system. By using the appropriate delivery system their deployment procedure can be performed either retrogradely or percutaneously.
- Indicated for all chronic ureteral strictures
- Large caliber for intra-lumenal flow
- Long dwelling time
- Antegrade or retrograde insertion
- Easy insertion and stent positioning
- Excellent patient comfort
- No tissue in-growth
- Anti-reflux design
- Easy removal of the device
- Delivery system - the URS is inserted by endoscopic (retrograde), percutaneous (antegrade) insertion or combined antegrade & retrograde insertion into the ureter.
- Stent sizes available in diameters of 8mm (24 Fr) and 10mm (30 Fr) and lengths of 60mm, 80mm, 100mm or 120mm for retrograde system without an anchor.
- Stent sizes available in diameters of 8mm (24 Fr) and 10mm (30 Fr) and lengths of 100mm or 120mm for retrograde system without an anchor for antegrade or retrograde system with an anchor.